Office of Assessment for Curricular Effectiveness
Welcome to the Office of Assessment for Curricular Effectiveness (ACE). We work with Washington State University colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate degree programs. ACE also provides assessment support for university-wide undergraduate education, serving all colleges, campuses, and UCORE general education. See What We Do for more information, including our mission.
How can we support your program assessment efforts?
ACE collaborates with WSU undergraduate degree programs and faculty to:
- Develop or update program-level student learning outcomes
- Develop or update curriculum maps
- Design effective assignments for learning outcomes assessment
- Plan program assessment
- Design rubrics or other tools to measure student learning (including student surveys and focus groups)
- Analyze assessment data and present results
- Facilitate faculty discussions to use assessment in decision-making
- Develop assessment archives
- Support annual program assessment reporting
We also provide consultations and workshops to address specific needs, contact us for information.
Recent Blog Posts:
ACE Staff Utilizing Hybrid Work Model
ACE is utilizing a hybrid work model. See our ACE Staff page for details.
Assessment Mini-Grants Available on a Rolling Basis
For more information, see Assessment Mini-Grants.